Smart - short version
WHAT IS SMART?
Smart is the best choice for those who want affordable calls, text messages and Internet.
Smart is the only Estonian prepaid card that allows you to choose a discount plan that suits you, for the time you want! This way you’ll get call minutes, text messages and Internet for a whole week for just 1 €!
Advantages of Smart prepaid card
- Affordable communication: calls, text messages, multimedia messages and Internet
- The only prepaid card that gives you the option to choose discount plans that suit you
- No binding contract, no bills or monthly payments
- Affordable prices abroad: cheap calls in more than 150 countries
- Mobile phones at the extremely low Tele2 client prices. Hire purchase is also available
- Doubly good starter kit: 2 Smart SIMs that already contain free services
SMART STARTER KIT
Smart is the best choice for those who want affordable calls, text messages and Internet.
The starter kit contains two Smart SIM’s. €1.55 worth of credit has already been added to one of them. Both cards contain the 7-day service package. Give the other SIM to a friend!
The 7-day service package contains:
- 100 minutes of call time in the Tele2 network
- 100 text messages and 100 multimedia messages in the Tele2 network
- 100 MB of Mobile Internet
Terms and Conditions of Smart Prepaid Card
- The duration of calls made in Estonia, from Estonia to foreign countries and outside of the European Union is measured in 60-second increments.
- The first 30 seconds of outgoing calls in other Member States of the European Union are measured as a 30-second increment, and in 1-second increments starting from the 31st second.
- The duration of all incoming calls is measured in 1-second increments.
- Calls to the 24 h Tele2 Customer Service number are charged at local call rates.
- You can use the credit added to your card for 6 months (180 days). Add at least €2 of credit if you have not used up all of your credit in 6 months. Otherwise you will lose the option to make calls after the 6 months are up, and you will also lose the credit left on your card. However, even if you don’t add call time, your number will remain open for incoming calls and text messages for another month (30 days) and you can add more credit whenever you like.
- If you do not add any credit within 7 months (210 days) of the last time you added credit, your prepaid card will become invalid and your number will be closed. In this case, you will need to buy a new starter kit if you want to start using a prepaid card again.
- Data volume is measured and settled in 100 kB increments when you use the Internet in Estonia or abroad.
- You must have at least €0.48 worth of credit on your card to start using the Internet.
- The prepaid card cannot be used to mediate telecommunications services to third parties.
- Tele2 has the right to close the card in the case of unauthorised use.
- The credit added to prepaid cards cannot be exchanged for money.
By opening this kit you confirm that you agree to all the terms and conditions of the Smart prepaid card and the price lists established by Tele2, which are available on the Smart website www.smartkaart.ee, the Tele2 website www.tele2.ee, at Tele2 branches and from authorised Tele2 dealers. Tele2 has the right to amend the price list and the terms and conditions of the card.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Insert the SIM in your phone.
- Enter PIN1.
- Make a call of at least 10 seconds to activate the card.
PIN and PUK
- PIN1 is the 4-digit code that your mobile phone requests every time it is switched on.
- PIN2 can be used for special SIM-related functions.
- To change the PINs, follow the instructions in your phone’s user manual.
- If you enter the wrong PIN1 three times in a row, the SIM will be locked, and to open it you’ll have to enter the 8-digit PUK1.
- If you enter the wrong PUK1 10 times in a row, the SIM will be irreversibly locked and you will have to purchase a new Smart prepaid card.
PRICE LIST OF SMART
The ordinary price applies when you buy a new starter kit or if you have not activated a discount plan
|Calls to Estonian mobile networks and landlines at discount rate times are charged||at €0.10 per minute|
|Calls to Estonian mobile networks and landlines at basic rate times are charged||at €0.18 per minute|
|Text messages are charged||at €0.05 per message|
|Multimedia messages are charged||at €0.26 per message|
|Credit balance query using *245# is charged||at €0.03 per query|
|Mobile Internet||max. €1 per day*|
* If you use less than 625 kB per calendar day, the volume of data is measured in 100 kB increments, which costs €0.16.
Internet is free of charge from 625 kB, which means that you can surf as much as you want when in Estonia and it will never cost you more than €1 per calendar day.
The basic rate applies on working days from 8 am to 8 pm, the discount rate on working days from 8 pm to 8 am and 24 hours a day on weekends and national holidays. Calls to Top Connect, World Mobile and Global Mobile Solutions mobile and non-geographic numbers and Telefant network numbers are charged at €0.55 per minute.
These prices are quoted as of 16 April 2012 in euros and inclusive of VAT. Tele2 reserves the right to amend call rates and the terms and conditions of use of prepaid cards.
Service prices in Member States of the European Union
|Calls to European Union Member States are charged||at €0.338 per minute|
|Calls to non-EU countries irrespective of the country are charged||at €1.60 per minute|
|Incoming calls in European Union Member States are charged||at €0.096 per minute|
|Incoming calls in the Tele2 network in Latvia and Lithuania||are FREE|
|The first minute of incoming calls in the Tele2 network in Sweden and the Elisa network in Finland||is FREE|
|Outgoing text messages are charged||at €0.108 per message|
|The use of internet||at €0.83 per MB|
Service prices in countries outside of the European Union
|Calls to all countries (including the European Union) are charged||at €1.60 per minute|
|Incoming calls in all countries are charged||at €0.96 per minute|
|Outgoing text messages are charged||at €0.32 per message|
SMART DISCOUNT PLANS
Choose the discount plan that gives you the most! Smart allows you to make calls, send text messages and surf the net at no cost.
Smart discount plans special: 50% less money gives you more call minutes, text messages and Internet! This special offer lasts until 31.10.2012. Tele2 reserves the right to clarify or amend the Terms and Conditions of the campaign, notifying clients via the website www.smartkaart.ee.
Smart is the only Estonian prepaid card that allows you to choose a discount plan that suits you, for the time you want! This way you'll get call minutes, text messages and Internet for a whole week for just 1 €!
Choose from 3 discount plans and 3 plan durations. Get a discount plan if you want unlimited calls, text messages and Internet in the Tele2 network.
Special offer with Smart affordable plans: more talking time, texts and Internet for a price 50% lower! The special offer is valid until October 31, 2012. Tele2 serves the right to adjust or amend the relevant campaign terms and conditions, notifying clients thereof via their home page at www.smartkaart.ee.
|Affordable calls||Affordable texts||Affordable in Tele2 network|
|10,000 calling minutes in||Unlimited SMS and MMS in||10,000 calling minutes, 10,000 SMS and 10,000 MMS in|
|Tele2 network and affordable calls in other networks||Tele2 network and 500 SMS and 500 MMS in other networks||Tele2 network and 5 GB Internet|
|Calling minute||Tele2 network||0 €*||0.18 € / 0.10 €***||0 €|
|Other networks||0.03 €*||0.18 € / 0.10 €***||0.18 €|
|SMS||Tele2 network||0.05 €||0 €||0 €|
|Other networks||0.05 €||0 €||0.05 €|
|MMS||Tele2 network||0.26 €||0 €||0 €|
|Other networks||0.26 €||0 €||0.26 €|
|. Internet||Up to 1 € per day**||Up to 1 € per day **||5 GB Internet for 0 €|
* Plus an additional call starting fee of 0.05 €.
** Should you use less than 625 kB of data volume per calendar day, data volume will be calculated with a 100 kB accuracy, whereas the price of 100 kB is 0.16 €. Should you use more than 625 kB of data volume per calendar day, you can use the Internet in Estonia for as long as you want and it will never cost more than 1 € per calendar day.
*** The discounted price is applicable on workdays from 8 PM to 8 AM and on weekends and national holidays for 24 hours.
You can subscribe to an affordable plan for a week, two weeks or thirty days.
Smart affordable plan standard rates
HOW CAN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO AN AFFORDABLE PLAN?
It’s easy to subscribe to our affordable plans. For example, should you wish to activate the Affordable Calls for 14 Days affordable plan, all you have to do is text the code word "JUTT14" to the number 95002. The prescription text is priced based on your applicable package. We will send you a notification text concerning the activation of your affordable plan.
|Term of affordable plan||Affordable plan prescription code words|
|Affordable calls||Affordable texts||Affordable in Tele2 network|
AFFORDABLE PLAN SPECIAL OFFER PRICES:
A 7 day affordable plan costs 1 €.A 14 day affordable plan costs 2 € A 30 day affordable plan costs 3 €.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER YOUR AFFORDABLE PLAN EXPIRES?
When your affordable plan is about to expire or you’re about to run out of units in the plan, you will receive a text, notifying you thereof. This allows you to activate your new affordable plan on time and continue to use services with a discounted price.
Should you not subscribe to a new affordable plan, standard Smart calling card rates will start applying to you.
HOW DO YOU RUN AN AFFORDABLE PLAN BALANCE INQUIRY?
You can check your calling time balance by calling our service number *245#.
HOW CAN YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM YOUR AFFORDABLE PLAN?
To unsubscribe from your affordable plan, all you have to do is text the relevant code word to the number 95002. The text is priced based on your applicable package and, after deactivation, standard rates will apply.
UNSUBSCRIBE CODE WORDS:
|.||Affordable calls||Affordable texts||Affordable in Tele2 network|
THE OLD DOWNLOAD BASED PLANS AND THE NEW AFFORDABLE PLANS ARE NOT VALID SIMULTANEOUSLY!
The former download based price plans and the new affordable plans cannot be valid simultaneously. Only one discount at a time is valid. The new affordable plan subscribed to is "stronger" than the old download based affordable plan and overwrites any and all download based discounts. You can therefore only use the discounts of the affordable plan you subscribed to. When your affordable plan expires, regular rates will apply. Should you wish to restart using the older download based price plans, you must first unsubscribe from the new valid affordable plan and then execute the required download.
The easiest way to add credit is from a bank account
You can add credit from your bank account if you know the reference number of your prepaid card, which is personal and tied to your SIM. You will find the reference number of your prepaid card on the sleeve of the SIM, but you can also find it out by texting „nr” to the number 1442.
Beneficiary: Tele2 Eesti AS Account number: Swedbank: 221019220799 SEB Bank: 10000001395018 Sampo Bank: 332054090006 Reference number: Your personal reference number
€1.55 worth of credit is already added to the first SIM and that is meant for you. You can make calls and use other services as long as you have enough credit. You can check your balance by entering the service code *245#.
Standing order makes adding credit easier!
Set up a standing order in your Internet bank, which will automatically add a set amount to your prepaid card on the same day each month.
To add credit from an ATM you will need to have an account with either Swedbank or SEB.
- Insert your bankcard and enter your PIN.
- Select the relevant option from the ATM’s menu
- At a Swedbank ATM: Payments ->Telephone payments->Smart/Tele2 credit
- At an SEB ATM: Other services -> Add credit -> Smart
- Enter your personal reference number
- Enter the amount you want to add and confirm the payment
- You will be sent a message of confirmation when the money is received
Add credit on the Smart homepage
Go to www.smartkaart.ee and select: Check and add credit -> Internet bank.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select the amount you want to add.
- You will be redirected to your Internet bank where you can make the payment.
Add credit with a top-up card
Buy a Smart top-up card for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 14 euros from a kiosk, petrol station, supermarket, Eesti Post office or Tele2 branch.
Scratch the card to reveal the 13-digit number. Tele2 branches, Maxima stores, R-Kiosk outlets and the post offices of Eesti Post print the number on a receipt, so there is no need to scratch a card.
Call the service code *147*revealed number#
Once the call time is added, the amount is shown on your mobile’s screen.
The complete list of options for adding credit is available on the website www.smartkaart.ee.
You must set up the necessary settings on your mobile phone to use the Internet: newer models will receive the settings automatically and you will only have to save them. You can also order the settings by sending a blank text message to 16322.
You can make calls, use the Internet and send text messages with Smart when you’re abroad as well.
After you have entered the country code and phone number when making a call abroad (except when you’re in Latvia or Lithuania), the text “Please wait, your call is being connected” will appear on the screen of your phone and the call is disconnected. Your mobile will ring a few moments later – answer it as if it were a regular call. You will hear the ringing tone after answering the call, which means that a call to the number requested by you is being made. Wait until the call is answered.
Make sure you have enough credit on your prepaid card before your trip and top it up if necessary.
You cannot buy Smart top-up cards abroad, but you can load call time from a bank account.
When you answer a call whilst abroad, the person who calls you pays according to the rate charged for local calls under their service package whilst you pay according to the rate charged for calls answered abroad.
Attempted call info – never miss a call!
Smart notifies you of every incoming call made when your mobile was switched off. A text message with the caller’s number and the time the call was made is sent to you. This service is activated on your card by default and it is free of charge.
If your mobile is switched off or out of range, the caller will hear the following message:
“The number you have called is not available. Your number and the time of this call will be sent by text message. You will be charged for this call according to your operator’s price list.” The caller is charged for listening to the message according to their call package rate, because listening to the message is regarded as a phone call.
Mobile parking – keep your costs in check!
Prior to parking, add money to your parking account:
- add €1 by dialling 1902
- add €5 by dialling 1912
The numbers you need for M-parking are:
- 1902 – send a text message (with your car’s registration number and parking zone) to start or extend parking
- 1901 – call to start or extend parking based on previous parking details
- 1903 – call to end parking
- 1905 – call to check your parking account balance (free of charge)
You can also start your parking period via the Tele2 mobile portal by going to m.tele2.ee using your mobile’s web browser.
Starting parking in the mobile portal or by text message costs €0.32. Extending or ending parking is free of charge.
MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SMART
If you need more information or assistance: